Achieve solids reduction using Drylet's solution
Drylet is the award-winning developer and manufacturer of an advanced biocatalyst for delivering microbes. Drylet’s technology reduces biosolids between 30% and 70+% in municipal or industrial wastewater treatment facilities and livestock production operations.
Easy-to-use and scalable, Drylet’s products require no capital expense.
Regardless of infrastructure set-up or feedstock, Drylet's award-winning biocatalyst boosts microbial activity to lower biosolids mass in wastewater. Outcomes include operations improvement, cost savings, and reduced carbon footprint.
- Hog producer enjoyed 68% reduction in total service calls for pressure washing to remedy stubborn manure accumulation
- Industrial wastewater facility observed more than 80% total avoided solids in lagoon
- Dairy farm digester using Drylet's biogas-boosting product observed a significant solids reduction resulting in cleaned-up sludge lines, reducing operating and maintenance costs.
How Drylet Compares
About the technology
- Engineered, porous, non-toxic particles loaded with beneficial microbes
- 700,000 ft2 of surface area covered with microbes per pound of product
- Beneficial microbes at 100x density of competing liquid products
- Significant reduction of solids, among other benefits
- Easy dry application, no mixing required
- No capital expense required
How Drylet's biocatalyst works
Many wastewater treatment plants are operating at or near their maximum capacity.
The more biosolids they process, the higher their operating costs and the bigger the strain on their system.
How Drylet works with new customers
Drylet's dedicated team of engineers guides each customer through a risk-free 3-month trial:
- data collection and analysis
- scenario-modeling thanks to dedicated software to identify goals and protocol
- on-site visits and conference calls to ensure specific challenges are addressed.
We have been very encouraged so far by the results we have observed at our various types of wastewater treatment plants (WWTP) in New Mexico and in California, in terms of reduced odor and biosolids as well as improved operations and realized savings. Improved processes such as these help us deliver on our promise to provide quality, service, and value to our customers and communities.Gary Valladao, Manager of Wastewater Systems, California Water Service Group
I couldn’t run my plant without Drylet, it simply does what it says it does.Charles Paige, Chief Wastewater Operator, City of Trinity
I was introduced to Drylet over three years ago. Given all the “magic” products that have come and gone over the years, it was hard for me to believe Aqua Assist could do what I was being told it could do. Convincing my client and wastewater treatment plant operator to try it was even harder. But the Drylet representatives I was working with were very knowledgeable in wastewater treatment and the biochemistry behind it. We ran two test trials at our plant and saw repeated results which translated into financial savings. We are still using the product today.Matthew Froehlich, PE, Project Manager, BGE, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org │ (346) 980-9575