Achieve solids reduction using Drylet's solution
Drylet is the award-winning developer and manufacturer of an advanced biocatalyst for delivering microbes. Drylet’s technology reduces biosolids between 30% and 70+% in municipal or industrial wastewater treatment facilities and livestock production operations.
Easy-to-use and scalable, Drylet’s products require no capital expense.
Regardless of infrastructure set-up or feedstock, Drylet's award-winning biocatalyst boosts microbial activity to lower biosolids mass in wastewater. Outcomes include operations improvement, cost savings, and reduced carbon footprint.
- Hog producer enjoyed 68% reduction in total service calls for pressure washing to remedy stubborn manure accumulation
- Industrial wastewater facility observed more than 80% total avoided solids in lagoon
- Dairy farm digester using Drylet's biogas-boosting product observed a significant solids reduction resulting in cleaned-up sludge lines, reducing operating and maintenance costs.
How Drylet Compares
About the technology
- Engineered, porous, non-toxic particles loaded with beneficial microbes
- 700,000 ft2 of surface area covered with microbes per pound of product
- Beneficial microbes at 100x density of competing liquid products
- Significant reduction of solids, among other benefits
- Easy dry application, no mixing required
- No capital expense required
How Drylet's biocatalyst works
Many wastewater treatment plants are operating at or near their maximum capacity.
The more biosolids they process, the higher their operating costs and the bigger the strain on their system.
How Drylet works with new customers
Drylet's dedicated team of engineers guides each customer through the project:
- data collection and analysis
- scenario-modeling thanks to dedicated software to identify goals and protocol
- on-site visits and conference calls to ensure specific challenges are addressed.
There was little to no crusting in the ManureMagic® barn… It took a lot less time to agitate and to get a thorough mixture.Brent Frey, Owner of Frey Pork Production
I couldn’t run my plant without Drylet, it simply does what it says it does.Charles Paige, Chief Wastewater Operator, City of Trinity
We added ManureMagic® to the pits of each of our grower/finisher barns and within a few weeks the odor was cut by 50-75%. Being on the west side of a major highway, we wanted to remain proactive with odor control. We have been looking for something to help us with odor, and I think we’ve found the answer. ManureMagic® is easy to work with and has a pleasant smell. We strongly recommend ManureMagic®.Randy Lacklander, Iowa Farmer
firstname.lastname@example.org │ (346) 980-9575