Achieve solids reduction using Drylet's solution
Drylet is the award-winning developer and manufacturer of an advanced biocatalyst for delivering microbes. Drylet’s technology reduces biosolids between 30% and 70+% in municipal or industrial wastewater treatment facilities and livestock production operations.
Easy-to-use and scalable, Drylet’s products require no capital expense.
Regardless of infrastructure set-up or feedstock, Drylet's award-winning biocatalyst boosts microbial activity to lower biosolids mass in wastewater. Outcomes include operations improvement, cost savings, and reduced carbon footprint.
- Hog producer enjoyed 68% reduction in total service calls for pressure washing to remedy stubborn manure accumulation
- Industrial wastewater facility observed more than 80% total avoided solids in lagoon
- Dairy farm digester using Drylet's biogas-boosting product observed a significant solids reduction resulting in cleaned-up sludge lines, reducing operating and maintenance costs.
How Drylet Compares
About the technology
- Engineered, porous, non-toxic particles loaded with beneficial microbes
- 700,000 ft2 of surface area covered with microbes per pound of product
- Beneficial microbes at 100x density of competing liquid products
- Significant reduction of solids, among other benefits
- Easy dry application, no mixing required
- No capital expense required
How Drylet's biocatalyst works
Many wastewater treatment plants are operating at or near their maximum capacity.
The more biosolids they process, the higher their operating costs and the bigger the strain on their system.
How Drylet works with new customers
Drylet's dedicated team of engineers guides each customer through the project:
- data collection and analysis
- scenario-modeling thanks to dedicated software to identify goals and protocol
- on-site visits and conference calls to ensure specific challenges are addressed.
I am highly recommending Drylet’s Aqua Assist. It is working amazingly well at our ancient, in-dire-need-of-upgrading, extended aeration plant. Even with all the rags, grit, and other trash all swirling around these amazing bugs, they are still getting the job done well enough for me to want to recommend it to you. If you’re on the fence, all I can say is “go for it, and give it a try.” I’m certain that you won’t be disappointed.Keith Milne, Chief Operator, Town of Deerfield, MA
I couldn’t run my plant without Drylet, it simply does what it says it does.Charles Paige, Chief Wastewater Operator, City of Trinity
I’ve been pumping manure pits for years. Recently, I had the opportunity to trial ManureMagic® in two side-by-side barns. After a whole season, I pumped both barns. The barn treated with ManureMagic® took 20% less time than the untreated one, and yielded more manure. The difference was really astounding! ManureMagic® is a real time saver.Steve Kruse, MSR Kruse Farm LTD
firstname.lastname@example.org │ (346) 980-9575